Experience the Outdoors
A life at Wetrock Farm is not only a life closer to our food system, but also closer to nature.
Over 70% of the total land area will be conserved in its natural, forested state - preserving the longevity of indigenous plants and wildlife, while also offering residents opportunities to connect with the environment. A walk through the forest, a picnic in a clearing, or an early morning jog can all be part of your daily life at Wetrock Farm.
Open Space Highlights:
- 100 acres of preserved open space
- Maintained walking trails
- Outdoor common areas, gazebos
- The best of North Carolina nature: wildlife, trees + plants
- Forest provides a peaceful backdrop for the homes